Colon Support Probiotic - 30ct
Does your digestive system feel out of balance sometimes?
Are you tired of feeling occasionally bloated or gassy? Now, you might be able to maintain normal and regular bowel movements. Probulin’s Colon Support Probiotic features a highly concentrated blend of beneficial bifidobacteria that targets the colon. This 12-strain probiotic blend achieves optimal potency while supporting the pH level in the colon. While a digestive system faces many challenges (diet, stress, chemicals, lifestyle habits, etc.), a colon-targeted probiotic like our Colon Support Probiotic may help support digestive health and keep your life and your digestive system more
• Highly concentrated in beneficial bifidobacteria
• 12-Strain optimal probiotic blend for optimal potency
• 20-Billion CFU tested to ensure the ideal ratio & targeted release
• With prebiotic Inulin – Food for the probiotic’s survival
• Third-Party Lab tested to ensure safety & efficacy
• Formulated by a board-certified doctor with 20+ years of experience
• Shelf Stable, no refrigeration required
• Hypoallergenic and vegan, contains no dairy, gluten, soy, or GMOs
Benefits of Colon Support Probiotic
- Targeted colon support
- Helps to support pH level in the colon
- Possibly helps stool motility
- Helps digest fiber and other hard-to-break-down foods
- Supports digestive health
- May alleviate occasional gastrointestinal gas or bloating
- May support and maintain a healthy gut barrier
- Supports healthy gut immune function
- Supports Immune Function
Who Is this for?
Colon Support Probiotic may be ideal for those looking for extra colon support. If you’re experiencing occasional antibiotic-related diarrhea or stool-related issues, this concentration of the beneficial bifidobacteria may offer the support you need to help with occasional gas and bloating as well as supporting the good bacteria needed in the gut. This is a great probiotic for anyone looking for extra colon support while maintaining normal flora in the body.
How to Use
Adults can take one capsule daily with or without food to support digestive health. For best results, take Colon Support Probiotic at bedtime. There’s no need to refrigerate after opening, as these are shelf-stable. It’s always best to collaborate with a healthcare provider when taking any supplements or medications.
UPC / 855757003602