Hemp for Canines
Hemp for Canines is an excellent choice for those looking to support their dog’s overall health and important endocannabinoid system. Dogs will enjoy the soft, tasty chew, and appreciate the high quality, non-GMO, European hemp.
Purity and Safety Matter
Following the style of stringent practices used by European Ecocert farming, every facet of Hemp for Canines is completely traceable. This starts with the seeds, to the farm, to the extraction facility, to knowing the exact time and date the ingredient arrived in the United States.
It’s non-GMO and ultra-clean hemp. With no pesticides or herbicides used in the growing process and the intensive testing—you can count on a high quality product.
Hemp for Canines contains less than 0.3% THC, the compound in hemp that causes a high.
In addition to supporting the endocannabinoid system for overall health and wellness, hemp is known to:
- Support bone and joint health
- Help relieve occasional joint stiffness
- Promote normal behavior patterns and relaxation
- Specially cultivated, non-GMO European hemp – a trusted source
- Farmed according to European Ecocert earth-friendly practices.
- Hemp oil extracted using a supercritical CO2 process.
Broad Spectrum Hemp Powder...............................25 mg
Contains naturally occurring phytocannabinoids