PGX® Daily Ultra Matrix Softgels
Ultra matrix softgel capsules deliver PGX directly to your stomach, where it gradually absorbs water and slowly begins to expand and produce a feeling of fullness.*
- Reduces food cravings and produces a feeling of fullness*
- Supports healthy weight loss when used properly as part of The PGX Program™*
- 750 mg of PGX per softgel capsule
- Advanced delivery system in a matrix softgel capsule
- Controls and balances blood sugar levels already within the normal range*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range*
- Reduces the glycemic index of meals by up to 60 percent
- Gluten free
- Stimulant free
PGX (PolyGlycopleX®) is a patented super fibre complex made up of natural, highly viscous polysaccharides. When taken with meals, PGX expands in the stomach over a 30-minute (or longer) timeframe. This process creates a feeling of fullness by absorbing water and filling the stomach while slowing digestion. This slows the absorption of carbohydrates, effectively lowering the glycemic index of the food.
By slowing the release of glucose into the bloodstream, PGX levels out the peaks and crashes of the unhealthy blood sugar roller coaster. This helps you feel full longer, reduces food cravings and unhealthy between-meal snacking.
The patented super fibre complex in PGX can bind several hundred times its weight in water and stomach fluids, far more than other soluble fibres like psyllium or oat beta-glucan. PGX is backed by over 10 years of research and development along with extensive pre-clinical studies and clinical trials conducted in the United States, France, and Germany. PGX is 100% natural and non-addictive and safe for consumption, with no serious side effects.
Suggested Usage: PGX Daily® softgels can be taken with or without food with a glass of water (8–16 oz. or 1–2 cups) or as directed by a health professional.
Week 1: 1–2 softgels, 3 times daily.
Week 2: 2–4 softgels, 3 times daily.
Week 3 and beyond: 3–6 softgels, 3 times daily